HOW WE WORK
BEST4FOOD Center hosts several activities and promote various services which can be accessed through the proposal or the sharing of research and innovation projects as well as the request for specific services provided by the different research teams.
The scientific committee together with the management board will evaluate the proposals through a selection process summarized below and will structure an operative plan that will be presented to the applicants.
- The access to the center can be done through the proposal of research projects that involve BEST4FOOD Center itself or specific research teams as well as direct requests of research activities or consultancy services.
- Based on the specific requests, research and development strategies will be implemented with a particular focus on public engagement and citizens engagement. (RRI- Responsible Research and Innovation)
- Selection of the research team with the appropriate expertise and stakeholders engagement.
- Identification of practical goals, role of the research team and time schedule.
- Selection of the most suitable strategy and analytical procedure to reach the aims.
- Research actions, Joint Lab and Technology Transfer activities
- Technical Report,
Communication and Education actions